Sector Know 2 Own
Welcome to Sector Know 2 Own Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

Sector Know 2 Own
Welcome to Sector Know 2 Own Forums.

Please make an account or sign in as a guest.

Sector Know 2 Own
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sector Know 2 Own

Soldier of Fortune II Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR JOINING POST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
`iS * ~#Hulk

`iS * ~#Hulk

Cantidad de envíos : 176

INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR JOINING POST Empty
PostSubject: INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR JOINING POST   INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR JOINING POST EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:40 am

The first steps in your joining aplication¡¡

Hi interested in joining people we hope you can pass the iS test an
become an Inmortal Soldier¡¡

*the first step in your joining aplication is make a post whit your general information and your interest in joining our clan the information you need to fill is age,sof2 experience,other clans,real name,country,idioms,etc.

*the second step is to put on your mS tag (mortal soldier) in game and in forum it should be like this `mS * ~#(your name)

*the 3rd step and the harder is to play a 1 vs 1 against a lider to check your skills.

*oh also you need to have rpm you can download it in downloads section in this forum remember we dont acept cheats and we are a 1st clan so dont third too.

Thank You

Back to top Go down

INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR JOINING POST
Page 1 of 1